MORE GALAPAGOS!
Having to confess that previous blog pictures were all shamelessly stolen from the net, these would be my own pesonal efforts... so enjoy, and in particular order, we have a shot of our nifty boat the Golondrina. We were 14 passengers, and we had a blast!

Yeah, hunkering down with my boy the land iguana, the animals out here just are so comfy around humans it just ain`t funny.

We also got to explore some lava tunnels and spelonk a bit, was good fun, but the best bit was the company, what with highly interesting Irishmen, fun Aussies, sweet Stateside doctors, good natured Europeans and even a couple of ex- South Africans living in Atlanta... oh, and let`s not forget roommate Elena from Sweden, who spent ages making sure the hairdo held up and had to fend up the guide`s unwelcom attentions...

Yeah, Sea Lions have it easy. So do I .

Oh, another shot of those primal flashers them Frigate birds, I think this boy got lucky eventually...

OH, and this pic would be with regards to me straddling the Ecuator north of Quito... now I`m in the north, now I`m in the south... gives sitting on the fence a whole new meaning!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home