Thursday, July 20, 2006

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People


So I have officially done my first course on the 7 Habits - and the guys loved it! There is great demand for another session and I will probably set it up for the last week of the Village.

In the interim, these kids are getting busy, I had to be bad cop again last night and send them packing to bed at 2 in the morning after a big mojito party. Getting grouchy without any sleep...

My immune system is way down - 13 hour working days topped by sleepless nights - too busy partying - will do that to you - but I'm still awake enough to take the consulate General of South Africa - Ivan Vosloo - to dinner with Bill Jahn and some Rotary folks tonight.

Will let you know how that goes true believers!

Pieter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home