A blog update on my week in Lima, where I had to go to WAY too much physical exertion, ie go through the visa app process. Significant events this last week are...
1. Taking just 4 days to get US VISA, this is for sure some kind of record!
2. Good food, good company and good tv... god bless Cable, now I am also an OC fan
3. Average Spanish School, but I got a lot out of it, still suck at using those reflexive verbs but every little bit helps
4. Interesting lady in the picture, co-student, funky shades and Vegan Emma kept me company for class and lunch the last two days, had a blast!
Lima is an awesome place to chow down, but tonight I am hosting a braai at Fico's place, and will probably be on the bus to Ecuador tomorrow. Bring on the good times, I need to get back to some trekking to work off the ribs, Ceviche, pizza, burgers of this last week...
Fico and his fam have been awesome hosts, and are tempting me to stay with promises of cocktail parties and hundreds of young women attending his sister's 24th birthday party, as sexy as this sounds a man has to journey north... ever north!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home