ONE MAN AGAINST THE SYSTEM
Ok, Easter has gone and I went to Church, failed to confess but I am not Catholic anyway, went for a jog. Big accomplishments today:
1. Went to the supermarket and bought some goods so I don`t feel like a total leech off the Pastor household, am getting really comfy in fixing those late night sandwiches
2. Paid US Visa Fee no 1 online, paid US visa fee no 2, at the bank, paid for the pin number which I need for the phone call to make the appointment to get the visa before I have to pay DHL again to get it sent to me. Now I wait 24 hours for the pin to activate before I can phone. Third biggest US Multinational after IBM and General Electric... The US Immigration service!
3. Almost made it out the door after that adventure to go and fish about some Spanish Schools, but I have developed an addiction to cheesy reruns of American teen soap the OC at Fico´s, and got sucked back into an old episode.
Maybe this afternoon...Will keep you posted how my lone battle against the bureacratic evil empire is going, tomorrow we go the Defcon 2 to brave the call centre for appointments (based in Buenos Aires...)
Ok, Easter has gone and I went to Church, failed to confess but I am not Catholic anyway, went for a jog. Big accomplishments today:
1. Went to the supermarket and bought some goods so I don`t feel like a total leech off the Pastor household, am getting really comfy in fixing those late night sandwiches
2. Paid US Visa Fee no 1 online, paid US visa fee no 2, at the bank, paid for the pin number which I need for the phone call to make the appointment to get the visa before I have to pay DHL again to get it sent to me. Now I wait 24 hours for the pin to activate before I can phone. Third biggest US Multinational after IBM and General Electric... The US Immigration service!
3. Almost made it out the door after that adventure to go and fish about some Spanish Schools, but I have developed an addiction to cheesy reruns of American teen soap the OC at Fico´s, and got sucked back into an old episode.
Maybe this afternoon...Will keep you posted how my lone battle against the bureacratic evil empire is going, tomorrow we go the Defcon 2 to brave the call centre for appointments (based in Buenos Aires...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home