BYE BYE ARGENTINA!
CORDOBA
So I stopped off in Cordoba to ogle the local beauties, spend some quality time with my Afrikaans music DVD in the hostel and have a good homesick cry, and then used my Spanish Jedi Master skills to help an attractive fellow traveler from Israel sort out some medical issues at the hospital. It feels good to do good, especially when the person you are helping out is that cute...
SIEMPRE FIESTA
The last week has been a slow one... I got on a midnight bus to Buenos Aires, the hostel I wanted to go to was full on Sunday so I checked into a cheesy hotel but had me a bit of watching cable on my own, which was a good prelude because on Monday I checked into the Millhouse Hostal.
The most popular backpackers joint in Buenos Aires, it is always noisy, always full of partying young people and always crowded. I am kinda relieved to be getting on a plane tomorrow, an old man like me can only keep up for so long then the youngsters start gettin to me... had a blast though, met some cool people. Did ditto squat on either the book or the Spanish practice, staying out till 4 in the morning every night - or is that staying in - will do that. DROR DOTAN... ISRAELI JEDI!
I climaxed my stay in Argentina by spending the day with my boy Dror Dotan from Israel - he and his lovely wife Adi happened to choose here for their honeymoon, so I was very fortunate to meet with them, and it is always good to see old friends.
Tomorrow I fly to Peru... where the unconquerable Fico Pastor awaits once more.... keep watching this space!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home